123 Walnut St, Holyoke, MA 0104032 beds, 16 baths, 11,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 48 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 71723938
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_4 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_4 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_4 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_4 \ Individual, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_4 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_4 \ Lead Certification Available, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MF_TYPE \ 5-9 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_4 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_4 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_4 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 11,160 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2105744429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 123 Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Holyoke, and 49.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
- 129 Walnut St Holyoke, MA$167K934,425
- 133-135 Walnut St Holyoke, MA$148K1023,740
- 753 Dwight St # 761 Holyoke, MA$165K854,808
- 757 Dwight St APT 2L Holyoke, MA$137K11--
- 137-139 Walnut St Holyoke, MA$108K622,693
- 140 Pine St Holyoke, MA$136K532,943
- 712-716 Dwight St Holyoke, MA$234K1777,710
- 147-149 Suffolk St Holyoke, MA$122K522,192
- 106 Pine St Holyoke, MA$471K1267,020
- 112-114 Walnut St Holyoke, MA$199K--32,800
- 142 Pine St Holyoke, MA$132K622,792
- 787 Dwight St APT 1C Holyoke, MA$76K11732
- 787 Dwight St APT 4A Holyoke, MA$93K411,346
- 123 Pine St Holyoke, MA$229K40810,800
- 694 Dwight St APT 4B Holyoke, MA$147K11--
- 787 Dwight St APT 2A Holyoke, MA$165K411,346
- 787 Dwight St APT 4B Holyoke, MA$162K311,086
- 787 Dwight St APT 3A Holyoke, MA$170K11573
- 690 Dwight St # 702 Holyoke, MA$1.21M10847.532,421
- 127 Pine St Holyoke, MA$102K422,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.