- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
123 Washington St APT 43H, New York, NY 100061 bed, 1 bath, 606 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City, Park
- Bicycle Room, Diplomats OK, Doorman, Elevator, Garage, Health Club, Laundry, Lounge, New Construction, Nursery, Pool, Storage, Subway, Valet, City View, Dishwasher, Granite Kitchen, Hardwood, High Ceilings, Laundry In Unit, Light, Marble Bath, Open View, Park View, River View, Washer
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 606 sqft
- Unit floor #: 43
- Zillow Home ID: 2125653893
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Washington Street APT 43H
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Financial District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1003.4% greater than in New York, and 161.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Financial District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Financial District home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!