- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
123 Washington St, Lafayette, IN 479051 bath, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,639 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 396 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1933
- Parcel #: 790729401003000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50647015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 123 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% greater than in Lafayette, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47905 home values.
- 814 S 2nd St Lafayette, IN$58K311,208
- 127 Washington St Lafayette, IN$56K211,194
- 115 Washington St Lafayette, IN--------
- 258 Ravine St Lafayette, IN--------
- 124 Washington St Lafayette, IN$91K321,200
- 218 Washington St Lafayette, IN$107K--21,460
- 222 Washington St Lafayette, IN$91K321,200
- 214 Washington St Lafayette, IN$109K321,491
- 107 Washington St Lafayette, IN$57K--11,260
- 909 Joseph St Lafayette, IN$56K--11,032
- 300 Washington St Lafayette, IN$115K321,491
- 210 Washington St Lafayette, IN$92K321,200
- 821 S 2nd St Lafayette, IN$54K311,008
- 825 S 2nd St Lafayette, IN$79K--1.5896
- 911 Joseph St Lafayette, IN$85K--11,040
- 831 S 2nd St Lafayette, IN$82K--1.51,040
- 815 S 2nd St Lafayette, IN$53K--1912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292