- 5/30 2pm-4pm
- 5/31 2pm-4pm
- Lot: 1.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 332 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,974 all time views
- 73 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $450
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $875,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- MLS #: O5209081
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 602 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Utilities \ Septic, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Status \ Temporarily Off-Market, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Floor Covering \ Other, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Garage Features \ Circular Drive, Appliances Included \ Wine\Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Intercom System, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Pool Type \ Pool Sweep, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Water Access \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Community Features \ Water Access, Utilities \ Sprinkler Well, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv\Boat, Floor Covering \ Quarry Tile, Pool Type \ Outside Bath Access, Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Green Landscaping \ Fl. Friendly\Native Landscape, Architectural Style \ Custom, Community Features \ Private Boat Ramp, Floor Covering \ Parquet, Floor Covering \ Cork
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,563 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 148
- Parcel #: 132327411000410
- Zillow Home ID: 46117169
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $425K-1.09M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 59.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|1220 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$655K||4||3||4,174|
|1312 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$449K||4||--||2|
|1328 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1309 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$1.19M||3||2.5||3,388|
|1301 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$2.03M||4||5||6,173|
|1229 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$2.19M||4||4.5||5,752|
|1219 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$1.13M||4||2.5||2,880|
|1325 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$2.07M||4||4.5||5,340|
|1306 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$1.07M||4||4||5,011|
|1211 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$2.79M||4||5.5||8,463|
|1223 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1335 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$1.93M||6||6||7,030|
|1344 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$1.64M||5||6||5,962|
|1354 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$472K||3||2||2,734|
|1204 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$591K||4||2.5||3,104|
|1201 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$793K||3||2||2,356|
|1140 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$1.58M||6||6||6,003|
|1134 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$599K||4||2.5||2,495|
|1345 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$1.43M||3||4||3,999|
|1404 Kelso Blvd Windermere, FL||$862K||5||3||4,197|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.