1230 NE 136th Ave, Portland, OR 972304 beds, 3 baths, 3,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1315 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 510 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Lots of storage, huge bonus/play room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,496 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: R253393
- Zillow Home ID: 53941057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1230 Ne 136th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hazelwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.8% greater than in Portland, and 6.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hazelwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hazelwood home values.
- 1300 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$316K32.52,690
- 1220 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$298K32.52,112
- 1225 NE 137th Ave Portland, OR$327K33.51,960
- 1237 NE 137th Ave Portland, OR$285K52.52,104
- 1202 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$260K42.51,988
- 1314 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$255K32.51,950
- 1209 NE 137th Ave Portland, OR$245K421,707
- 1309 NE 137th Ave Portland, OR$260K331,794
- 1221 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$322K532,065
- 1233 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$309K32.51,946
- 1132 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$275K321,582
- 1205 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$284K331,630
- 13600 NE Clackamas St Portland, OR$322K533,276
- 1307 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$253K331,496
- 1135 NE 137th Ave Portland, OR$289K431,699
- 1327 NE 137th Ave Portland, OR$220K321,454
- 13632 NE Clackamas St Portland, OR$280K42.52,287
- 1137 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$330K33.51,960
- 1112 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$332K433,187
- 1333 NE 136th Ave Portland, OR$251K321,759
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!