- Built in 1978
- 51 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,218 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $73/mo
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $313,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 81465332
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Listing Class: Residential
- Dining Room: Dining "L"
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Gas Starter
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Water: Public
- Kitchen: Trash Compactor
- Heating: Forced Air
- Visitor Parking
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Laundry: Dryer
- Laundry: Washer
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Hot Water
- Additional Rooms: Office
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Gas
- View: Golf Course
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Pool: Community Facility
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Flooring: Carpet
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Electric
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Pool: In Ground
- Sewer Septic: Septic
- Secured Access
- Amenities Misc.: Security Gate
- Covered Parking
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,997 sqft
- Parcel #: 111090090
- Zillow Home ID: 15635614
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $876K-2.2M.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Sharon Heights
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (60)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1280 Sharon Park Dr|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!