A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $876K-2.45M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Menlo Park is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Menlo Park is $19,436.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1978
- All time views: 6,826
- HOA Fee: $73/mo
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $1,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $651
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Listing Class: Residential
- Dining Room: Dining "L"
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Gas Starter
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Water: Public
- Kitchen: Trash Compactor
- Heating: Forced Air
- Visitor Parking
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Laundry: Dryer
- Laundry: Washer
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Hot Water
- Additional Rooms: Office
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Gas
- View: Golf Course
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Pool: Community Facility
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Flooring: Carpet
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Electric
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Pool: In Ground
- Structure SqFt Source: Other
- Sewer Septic: Septic
- Secured Access
- Amenities Misc.: Security Gate
- Covered Parking
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,997 sqft
- Parcel #: 111090090
- Zillow Home ID: 15635614
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Sharon Heights
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.