1230 Talbot Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322053 beds, 1 bath, 1,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,867 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $125,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 0922760000
- Zillow Home ID: 44489735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1230 Talbot Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Avondale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Avondale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Avondale home values.
- 1234 Talbot Ave Jacksonville, FL$192K321,476
- 3554 Ola St Jacksonville, FL$189K321,357
- 3554 Ola St Jacksonville, FL$148K321,357
- 1218 Talbot Ave Jacksonville, FL$129K211,036
- 3560 Ola St Jacksonville, FL$368K322,553
- 1212 Talbot Ave Jacksonville, FL$88K21942
- 3555 Ola St Jacksonville, FL$121K211,250
- 3549 Randall St Jacksonville, FL$184K311,739
- 3537 Ola St Jacksonville, FL$208K311,828
- 3543 Randall St Jacksonville, FL$132K211,407
- 3555 Randall St Jacksonville, FL$179K321,621
- 1233 Talbot Ave Jacksonville, FL$194K321,357
- 3561 Randall St Jacksonville, FL$136K311,170
- Ola St Jacksonville, FL--------
- 3533 Ola St Jacksonville, FL$103K211,272
- 1233 Ingleside Ave Jacksonville, FL$167K422,462
- 1241 Ingleside Ave Jacksonville, FL$182K311,176
- 3530 Ola St Jacksonville, FL$172K211,318
- 3567 Ola St Jacksonville, FL$113K311,130
- 3535 Randall St Jacksonville, FL$122K311,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!