12300 SE Main St, Portland, OR 972332 beds, 1 bath, 962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $94,500
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: R136716
- Zillow Home ID: 53842936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12300 Se Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mill Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% greater than in Portland, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mill Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mill Park home values.
- 12290 SE Main St # B-79 Portland, OR$103K21962
- 12275 SE Main St # 2 Portland, OR$115K31.51,140
- 12285 SE Main St Portland, OR$113K21962
- 12265 SE Main St Portland, OR$126K31.51,140
- 12295 SE Main St Portland, OR$120K21962
- 12280 SE Main St Portland, OR$121K21962
- 12305 SE Main St Portland, OR$108K21962
- 12315 SE Main St Portland, OR$106K21962
- 12242 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$189K311,008
- 12308 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$245K421,190
- 12365 SE Main St # B11 Portland, OR$158K21962
- 12325 SE Main St Portland, OR$122K21962
- 12303 SE Madison St Portland, OR$210K421,712
- 12321 SE Madison St Portland, OR$381K652,380
- 12233 SE Madison St Portland, OR$203K321,543
- 12310 SE Main St Portland, OR$125K21962
- 12226 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$193K41.51,190
- 1320 SE 122nd Ave Portland, OR$268K----792
- 12320 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$249K21.51,140
- 1350 SE 122nd Ave Portland, OR$336K----1,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292