- Lot: 6,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 61 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,196 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $85,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 215020131
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Construction \ Concrete Block, Elevator \ None, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Heat \ Central Electric, Pets \ No Approval Needed, Restrictions \ See Remarks, Irrigation \ See Remarks, Additional Rooms \ See Remarks, Rear Exposure \ S, Lot Desc \ Regular, View \ Canal, Amenities \ See Remarks, Canal Width \ Canal Width 1-80, Windows \ See Remarks, Maintenance \ See Remarks, Water \ See Remarks, Sewer \ See Remarks, Community Type \ Boating, Interior Features \ See Remarks, Community Type \ Non-Gated, Bedrooms \ 3 Bed, Ownership Desc \ Single Family, Master Bath Description \ Separate Tub And Shower, Equipment \ See Remarks, Tax Desc \ See Remarks, Development \ MATLACHA ISLES
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,149 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 18442304000010220
- Zillow Home ID: 45461371
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $309-575K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33991 home values will rise 6.9% next year, compared to a 7.9% increase for Cape Coral as a whole. Among 33991 homes, this home is 213% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 161.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33991, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Cape Coral, and 187.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33991 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cape Coral.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33991 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cape Coral
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.