- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12305 Bigelow Ave, Hebron, IL 600343 beds, 3 baths, 1,725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
There is a 2 car attached garage and a 2 car detached garage so it is perfect if you need a place to keep your boat or snowmobile or for a contractor who needs a place to park his truck and keep his tools.
The home has a big open kitchen. The living room has a fireplace with gas logs.
Retreat to the master suite with a private deck. It also has walk-in closet, big master bath with double vanity, whirlpool and separate shower.
There is a 4th bedroom, 3rd full bath and rec room in the basement.
There is also a big workshop and storage space in the unfinished portion of the basement.
There is a patio in back for barbecuing. The big yard is great for ball games. Professional landscaping and a perimeter of mature trees create a buffer for privacy.
- Lot: 0.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $152,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,725 sqft
- Parcel #: 0308477022
- Zillow Home ID: 5010286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12305 Bigelow Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.1% higher than in Hebron, and 190.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hebron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60034 home values.
- 12303 Bigelow Ave Hebron, IL$145K------
- 12315 Bigelow Ave Hebron, IL$26K21--
- 10122 Brigham Trl Hebron, IL$133K------
- 10120 Brigham Trl Hebron, IL$171K------
- 12303 Hansen Rd APT 2 Hebron, IL$77K21900
- 10118 Brigham Trl Hebron, IL$115K32.5--
- 12309 Hansen Rd APT 3 Hebron, IL$96K------
- 12309 Hansen Rd APT 1 Hebron, IL$87K------
- 12309 Hansen Rd Hebron, IL$118K------
- 12309 Hansen Rd APT 4 Hebron, IL$88K------
- 12309 Hansen Rd APT 2 Hebron, IL$88K------
- 12303 Hansen Rd Hebron, IL$80K------
- 12219 Hansen Rd Hebron, IL$79K------
- 12303 Hansen Rd APT 5 Hebron, IL$96K------
- 12303 Hansen Rd APT 6 Hebron, IL$96K------
- 112219 Hansen Rd Hebron, IL$78K------
- 10116 Brigham Trl Hebron, IL$116K32.51,500
- 10114 Brigham Trl Hebron, IL$151K32.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!