12306 Kinsman Rd, Cleveland, OH 441202 beds, 2 baths, 1,639 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,140 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Finished basement, 390 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,639 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 13022009
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33421434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12306 Kinsman Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cleveland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 82.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 120.5% greater than in Cleveland Metro, and 285.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cleveland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cleveland home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,008 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1924
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 12310 Kinsman Rd Shaker Heights, OH$61K411,659
- 3397 E 123rd St Cleveland, OH$66K31.51,321
- 12314 Kinsman Rd Cleveland, OH$101K732,517
- 3401 E 123rd St Cleveland, OH$44K311,469
- E 121st St Cleveland, OH$44K21836
- 3405 E 123rd St Cleveland, OH$54K411,671
- 12309 Kinsman Rd Cleveland, OH--------
- 12305 Kinsman Rd Cleveland, OH--------
- 12402 Kinsman Rd Cleveland, OH$88K833,181
- 12210 Kinsman Rd Cleveland, OH$48K422,126
- 3411 E 123rd St Cleveland, OH$76K311,361
- 12406 Kinsman Rd Cleveland, OH$84K732,562
- 3415 E 123rd St Cleveland, OH$58K622,382
- 3402 E 125th St Cleveland, OH$107K422,625
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!