- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 95 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,418 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 382634
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Carpet, Interior Features \ Cable Ready, Interior Features \ Eat In Kitchen, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Connection, Interior Features \ Blinds, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Heat Delivery \ Heat Pump, Fuel Source \ Electric, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Property Type \ Residential, Exterior Finish \ Other-See Remarks, Flooring \ Hardwood, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Extra Rooms \ Laundry Room, Appliances \ Range-Electric, AC\Ventilation \ Central, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Driveway \ Concrete, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Fireplace Details \ Great Room, Interior Features \ Built Ins, Appliances \ Microwave Built-in, Foundation\Basement \ Slab, Lot Description \ Cul-de-Sac, Extra Rooms \ Loft, Interior Features \ Whirlpool, Style \ 1.5 Story, Porch \ Deck
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,413 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0121026000
- Zillow Home ID: 14936834
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Side home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Augusta as a whole. Among West Side homes, this home is 18.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% less than in Augusta, and 85.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Side home values.
|1232 Kendal Ct Augusta, GA||$111K||2||2||1,261|
|1229 Kendal Ct Augusta, GA||$121K||3||3||1,538|
|1230 Kendal Ct Augusta, GA||$116K||3||2.5||1,396|
|243 Hudson Trce Augusta, GA||$130K||3||2.5||1,644|
|245 Hudson Trce Augusta, GA||$122K||3||2||1,411|
|1227 Kendal Ct Augusta, GA||$113K||2||2||1,367|
|1228 Kendal Ct Augusta, GA||$113K||2||2||1,340|
|247 Hudson Trce Augusta, GA||$128K||3||2||1,495|
|241 Hudson Trce Augusta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1226 Kendal Ct Augusta, GA||$112K||2||2||1,522|
|249 Hudson Trce Augusta, GA||$132K||3||2||1,698|
|1222 Kendal Ct Augusta, GA||$127K||3||2.5||1,712|
|1225 Kendal Ct Augusta, GA||$117K||3||2||1,403|
|251 Hudson Trce Augusta, GA||$125K||3||2||1,477|
|1224 Kendal Ct Augusta, GA||$118K||3||2||1,424|
|1223 Kendal Ct Augusta, GA||$116K||3||2||1,328|
|1220 Kendal Ct Augusta, GA||$112K||2||2||1,300|
|501 Ellison Way Augusta, GA||$121K||3||2||1,424|
|248 Hudson Trce Augusta, GA||$115K||2||2||1,276|
|246 Hudson Trce Augusta, GA||$123K||3||2||1,434|
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!