1231 Monroe St, Jackson, MS 392023 beds, 2 baths, 1,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 216 sqft
- Heat - gas, Cable ready
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 000180000003000004
- Zillow Home ID: 89462540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1231 Monroe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greater Belhaven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.4% less than in Jackson Metro, and 99.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greater Belhaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jackson Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1110 Manship St Jackson, MS$224K----2,217
- 1233 Monroe St Jackson, MS$177K----1,143
- 1119 Poplar Blvd Jackson, MS$205K----2,178
- 1113 Poplar Blvd Jackson, MS$336K----2,477
- 1125 Poplar Blvd Jackson, MS$159K----1,643
- 1119 Manship St Jackson, MS$135K221,306
- 1125 Manship St Jackson, MS$190K----2,581
- 1228 Monroe St Jackson, MS$158K----1,270
- 1100 Manship St Jackson, MS$175K----1,073
- 1230 Monroe St Jackson, MS$171K221,669
- 1232 Monroe St Jackson, MS$147K----940
- 1103 Manship St Jackson, MS$188K32.51,320
- 1201 Poplar Blvd # 5 Jackson, MS$349K----3,830
- 1206 Monroe St Jackson, MS$228K332,579
- 1076 Manship St Jackson, MS$172K----2,114
- 1211 Monroe St Jackson, MS$184K----1,734
- 1211 Poplar Blvd Jackson, MS$225K----3,407
- 1210 Whitworth St Jackson, MS$283K----2,559
- 1069 Poplar Blvd Jackson, MS$291K322,930
- 1066 Manship St Jackson, MS$298K333,078
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!