1231 Susquehanna Rd, Rydal, PA 19046
Sold on 7/18/13: $2,325
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:8 baths
- Single Family:9,353 sq ft
- Lot:6 acres
- Year Built:1912
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $2,325
- Heating Type:Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Wet Bar
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Additional Featurescentral vac system , Barn ,Paddock, riding ring,
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Garage Size1372
- High SchoolABINGTON
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Width155
- Neighborhood NameRydal
- Parcel #300064448007
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count14
- School DistrictAbington
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeTudor
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID9905951
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow238
- Exterior MaterialStone
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$931,783||$736K – $1.2M||-$1,141||$99||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,294/mo||$1.6K – $5.2K/mo||+$98||$0.46||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 19046 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Montgomery as a whole. Among 19046 homes, this home is valued 222.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19046 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 380.2% higher than in Montgomery, and 203% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19046 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19046 home values.
Neighborhood for 1231 Susquehanna Road
Nearby Schools in Montgomery
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005