12311 Kensington Lakes Dr UNIT 206, Jacksonville, FL 322462 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $66,000
- Cable Ready
- Gated Entry
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 1652679070
- Zillow Home ID: 55118041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12311 Kensington Lakes Drive UNIT 206
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sandalwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 270.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sandalwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sandalwood home values.
- 12311 Kensington Lakes Dr UNIT 205 Jacksonville, FL$51K20.51,100
- 12311 Kensington Lakes Dr UNIT 102 Jacksonville, FL$64KStudio1.51,100
- 12311 Kensington Lakes Dr UNIT 103 Jacksonville, FL$52K22.51,100
- 2011 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$194K321,804
- 12311 Kensington Lakes Dr UNIT 1905 Jacksonville, FL$66K22.51,100
- 12311 Kensington Lakes Dr UNIT 2005 Jacksonville, FL$65K21.51,100
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292