- Lot: 4,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Views: 19,403 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $349,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $295
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ REO / Bank Owned Property, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cabin, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,183 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 07504332000
- Zillow Home ID: 69307936
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-450K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95018 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Felton as a whole. Among 95018 homes, this home is valued 20.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% higher than in Felton, and 37.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95018 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Felton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95018 home values.
|12355 La Lena St Felton, CA||$450K||2||2||1,059|
|12299 La Lena St Felton, CA||$321K||2||1||696|
|12256 La Lena St Felton, CA||$456K||2||1||1,368|
|12151 Coleman Ave Felton, CA||$391K||3||1||1,040|
|12269 La Lena St Felton, CA||$284K||2||1||655|
|12245 Coleman Ave Felton, CA||$558K||4||2.5||1,838|
|12350 Juntar St Felton, CA||$272K||2||1||688|
|12379 La Lena St Felton, CA||$498K||2||2||1,420|
|12259 La Lena St Felton, CA||$370K||2||1||1,309|
|12340 Juntar St Felton, CA||$224K||1||1||500|
|12330 Juntar St Felton, CA||$266K||2||1||640|
|12384 La Lena St Felton, CA||$510K||3||2||1,665|
|12384 La Lena St Felton, CA||$485K||3||2||1,665|
|12173 Volver Ave Felton, CA||$480K||2||1.5||1,689|
|12111 Coleman Ave Felton, CA||$356K||2||1||925|
|12450 Juntar St Felton, CA||$545K||3||2||1,840|
|12212 La Lena St Felton, CA||$434K||3||1.5||1,460|
|12120 Coleman Ave Felton, CA||$362K||1||1||984|
|12291 Coleman Ave Felton, CA||$425K||2||2||1,400|
|12211 La Lena St Felton, CA||$268K||1||1||580|
Nearby Schools in Felton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!