12317 Riverglen Dr, Riverview, FL 335694 beds, 3 baths, 2,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 206 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2003 for $62,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: T2608451
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 673 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,830 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 202
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 0767382210
- Zillow Home ID: 66712572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12317 Riverglen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33569, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Riverview, and 375.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33569 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33569 home values.
- 12315 Riverglen Dr Riverview, FL$282K432,402
- 12319 Riverglen Dr Riverview, FL$262K432,194
- 12313 Riverglen Dr Riverview, FL$306K432,271
- 12321 Riverglen Dr Riverview, FL$332K44.53,120
- Sayre St Riverview, FL$291K433,015
- 9605 Birnamwood St Riverview, FL$252K533,274
- 12316 Riverglen Dr Riverview, FL$315K644,140
- 12311 Riverglen Dr Riverview, FL$271K421,853
- 12320 Riverglen Dr Riverview, FL$277K422,269
- 9607 Birnamwood St Riverview, FL$245K422,247
- 9508 Glenpointe Dr Riverview, FL$232K421,967
- 9510 Glenpointe Dr Riverview, FL$193K322,039
- 9506 Glenpointe Dr Riverview, FL$171K321,737
- 9601 Birnamwood St Riverview, FL$226K432,305
- 9423 Sayre St Riverview, FL$291K433,015
- 9603 Birnamwood St Riverview, FL$213K322,027
- 9609 Birnamwood St Riverview, FL$286K432,575
- 12309 Riverglen Dr Riverview, FL$278K422,074
- 12322 Riverglen Dr Riverview, FL$329K532,969
- 9512 Glenpointe Dr Riverview, FL$225K421,967
Nearby Schools in Riverview
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292