- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12321 Burning Oak Ct, Waldorf, MD 206014 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1994 for $156,000
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Half Bath, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,788 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06175880
- Zillow Home ID: 36727018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12321 Burning Oak Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.1% less than in Waldorf, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 20601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waldorf.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20601 home values.
- 12321 Burning Oak Ct Waldorf, MD$304K42.51,870
- 12323 Burning Oak Ct Waldorf, MD$255K--2.52,006
- 12319 Burning Oak Ct Waldorf, MD$268K--2.52,006
- 2526 Charter Oak Dr Waldorf, MD$262K42.52,016
- 12317 Burning Oak Ct Waldorf, MD$256K--2.52,006
- 2524 Charter Oak Dr Waldorf, MD$271K432,016
- 2523 Charter Oak Dr Waldorf, MD$231K431,128
- 2652 Oakland Ct Waldorf, MD$270K--32,440
- 2754 Scarlett Oak Ct Waldorf, MD$240K--2.52,060
- 2653 Oakland Ct Waldorf, MD$224K--21,323
- 12315 Burning Oak Ct Waldorf, MD$276K--3.52,016
- 2650 Oakland Ct Waldorf, MD$254K532,440
- 2651 Oakland Ct Waldorf, MD$247K--2.51,915
- 2522 Charter Oak Dr Waldorf, MD$263K--2.52,258
- 2757 Scarlett Oak Ct Waldorf, MD$267K--32,440
- 2521 Charter Oak Dr Waldorf, MD$254K331,992
- 2419 Shade Oak Ct Waldorf, MD$275K42.52,090
- 2755 Scarlett Oak Ct Waldorf, MD$231K--2.51,864
- 2751 Scarlett Oak Ct Waldorf, MD$260K432,006
- 2417 Shade Oak Ct Waldorf, MD$296K--3.52,016
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.