12323 Cedar Springs Ln, Oklahoma City, OK 731203 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Close to shopping, highway access, hospitals and schools. One small street of condo/townhomes back up to Quail Creek neighborhood. All have fenced yards & 2 car garages.
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Zillow Home ID: 2130197430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12323 Cedar Springs Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54% less than in Oklahoma City, and 45.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73120 home values.
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292