This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $274,950
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Living room location \ M, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Available, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site features \ L, Status \ A, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ U, View \ Mountain, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,096 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00417600101001
- Zillow Home ID: 72069987
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98258 home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Lake Stevens as a whole. Among 98258 homes, this home is valued 7.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98258, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% higher than in Lake Stevens, and 56.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98258 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Stevens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98258 home values.
|12328 36th St NE Lake Stevens, WA||$330K||4||2.5||2,556|
|12320 36th St NE Lake Stevens, WA||$323K||4||2.5||2,556|
|12316 36th St NE Lake Stevens, WA||$331K||3||2.5||2,556|
|12411 35th Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$320K||3||2.5||2,125|
|12407 35th Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$291K||3||2.5||1,893|
|12312 36th St NE Lake Stevens, WA||$301K||3||2.5||2,096|
|12415 35th Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$289K||4||2.5||1,857|
|12324 36th St NE Lake Stevens, WA||$316K||4||2.5||1,900|
|12308 36th St NE Lake Stevens, WA||$331K||4||2.5||2,566|
|12414 36th St NE Lake Stevens, WA||$193K||4||2||1,460|
|12403 35th Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$288K||4||2.5||1,857|
|12419 35th Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$315K||3||2||2,112|
|3523 Bryce Dr Lake Stevens, WA||$334K||3||2.5||2,556|
|3519 Bryce Dr Lake Stevens, WA||$332K||3||2.5||2,556|
|12423 35th Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$295K||3||2.5||1,893|
|3511 Bryce Dr Lake Stevens, WA||$290K||4||2.5||1,857|
|3507 Bryce Dr Lake Stevens, WA||$297K||3||2.5||1,944|
|3503 Bryce Dr Lake Stevens, WA||$289K||Studio||--||1,815|
|12427 36TH St NE Lake Stevens, WA||$213K||3||2||1,400|
|12424 36th St NE Lake Stevens, WA||$326K||5||2.5||2,269|
Nearby Schools in Lake Stevens
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!