- Lot: 10,315 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 2,347 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $158
- Ceiling Fan
- Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Skylight(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Electric Heat, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Split, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,839 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 16107001
- Zillow Home ID: 7796636
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $309-435K.
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 60% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 97.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|1245 E Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$186K||--||--||1,295|
|1227 E Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$333K||--||--||1,661|
|1228 E Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$412K||--||2||2,073|
|1249 E Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$378K||--||--||2,480|
|1240 E Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$379K||--||2||2,002|
|6706 N 12th Way Phoenix, AZ||$378K||--||2||1,981|
|1221 E Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$417K||3||2||1,941|
|1220 E Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$410K||--||--||2,324|
|6705 N 12th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$347K||--||2||1,704|
|1246 E Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$362K||--||2||1,728|
|6705 N 12th Way Phoenix, AZ||$365K||--||2||1,842|
|6714 N 12th Way Phoenix, AZ||$291K||--||--||1,432|
|6715 N 12th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$367K||3||2||1,796|
|6644 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$376K||--||2||1,969|
|6638 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$364K||--||2||1,773|
|1212 E Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$434K||--||--||2,390|
|1227 E Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$254K||--||2||1,423|
|1239 E Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$289K||--||2||1,521|
|1223 E Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$270K||3||2||1,485|
|1203 E Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$392K||--||2||1,890|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!