- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1233 E St SE, Washington, DC 200034 beds, 3 baths, 2,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,160 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $388
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 1019 0024
- Zillow Home ID: 422881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1233 E St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in Washington, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1229 E St SE Washington, DC$585K21945
- 1235 E St SE Washington, DC$974K31.52,230
- 1237 E St SE Washington, DC$768K221,852
- 1227 E St SE Washington, DC$667K21.51,318
- 1229 E St SE Washington, DC$685K11--
- 1225 E St SE Washington, DC$718K31.51,236
- 1239 E St SE Washington, DC$1.54M42.52,364
- 1223 E St SE Washington, DC$713K311,552
- 1241 E St SE Washington, DC$821K31.51,690
- 1221 E St SE Washington, DC$701K311,552
- 509 13th St SE Washington, DC$671K32.52,196
- 1243 E St SE Washington, DC$751K32.51,652
- 1219 1/2 E St SE Washington, DC$670K311,356
- 511 13th St SE Washington, DC$575K21980
- 1230-1232 Pennsylvania Ave SE Washington, DC$2.86M----1,800
- 513 13th St SE Washington, DC$602K21980
- 1236 Pennsylvania Ave SE Washington, DC$753K52.53,100
- 515 13th St SE Washington, DC$673K221,040
- 1245 E St SE Washington, DC$901K321,704
- 1219 E St SE Washington, DC$683K311,356
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292