1233 General Hoke Dr, Lincolnton, NC 280926 beds, 5.5 baths, 5,865 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 168 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 2220079
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Long driveway as home is set back off the road
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,865 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Parcel #: 21242
- Zillow Home ID: 6109067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1233 General Hoke Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28092, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 273.6% higher than in Lincolnton, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28092 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lincolnton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1003 Lithia Inn Rd Lincolnton, NC$121K321,393
- 1021 General Hoke Dr Lincolnton, NC$153K322,077
- 1005 General Hoke Dr Lincolnton, NC$168K321,408
- General Delivery Lincolnton, NC--------
- 1099 Lithia Ln Lincolnton, NC$178K42.52,046
- 1045 General Hoke Dr Lincolnton, NC$176K322,000
- 989 General Hoke Dr Lincolnton, NC$164K431,628
- 1218 General Hoke Dr Lincolnton, NC$193K341,577
- Lithia Inn Rd Lincolnton, NC$121K321,393
- 1122 General Hoke Dr Lincolnton, NC$404K453,465
- 1111 General Hoke Dr Lincolnton, NC$168K422,199
- 1008 General Hoke Dr Lincolnton, NC$207K422,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!