A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $579-650K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in West Hollywood is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in West Hollywood is $19,436.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1967
- All time views: 3,080
- HOA Fee: $310/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2015 for $620,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $575
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: City
- Property Type: Residential
- Property Sub Type: Condominium
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Security Safety: Gated Community
- Cooling Type: C
- Listing Terms: Cash To New Loan
- Floor Material: Ceramic Tile
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Pool Descriptions: No Pool
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Floor Material: Carpet
- Eating Areas: Bar
- Sewer: In Street Paid
- Cooking Appliances: Microwave
- Building Structure Style: Modern
- Association Amenities: Gated Community Guard
- View: Hills View
- Floor Material: Wood
- View: City Lights View
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Association Rules: Call for Rules
- Legal Disclosures: Earthquake Insurance Available
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Legal Disclosures: Rent Control
- Listing Status: Pending
- Shower Over Tub
- HOAFee Frequency1: Monthly
- Laundry Locations: Laundry Area In Unit (N)
- Covered Parking
- Cooking Appliances: Free Standing Electric
- Association Fees Include: Gas
- Parking Type: Subterr Side by Side
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Buyer Financing: Cash to New Loan
- Water: In Street
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Levels: Top Level (N)
- Will Consider Lease YN: N
- PoolYN: N
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 1,079 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 5554025162
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 20796520
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% greater than in West Hollywood, and 11.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hollywood.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1233 N Flores St|
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.