- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 396 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,546 all time views
- 38 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $220
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $202,700
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: T2622112
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Private Utilities, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Other, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Water Frontage \ Pond, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Water View \ Pond, Water Access \ Pond
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,956 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0777192304
- Zillow Home ID: 68532792
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $165-185K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33579 home values will rise 7.2% next year, compared to a 7.8% rise for Riverview as a whole. Among 33579 homes, this home is 5.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33579, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% higher than in Riverview, and 677% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33579 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33579 home values.
- 13252 Evening Sunset Ln4 beds, 2 baths
1,685 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 2004
|12328 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$160K||4||2||1,685|
|12332 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$218K||4||3.5||2,522|
|11470 Misty Isle Ln Riverview, FL||$169K||3||2||1,839|
|12326 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$173K||4||2||1,936|
|12336 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$167K||4||2||1,956|
|11468 Misty Isle Ln Riverview, FL||$172K||4||2||1,936|
|11466 Misty Isle Ln Riverview, FL||$212K||4||3.5||2,523|
|12329 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$158K||4||2||1,685|
|12338 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$216K||4||3.5||2,523|
|12331 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$174K||4||2||1,936|
|12333 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$179K||4||2||1,936|
|12327 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$220K||4||3.5||2,533|
|11464 Misty Isle Ln Riverview, FL||$175K||4||2||1,956|
|12335 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$215K||4||3.5||2,525|
|12322 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$179K||4||3||1,936|
|12342 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$175K||4||2||1,956|
|12337 Cedarfield Dr Riverview, FL||$176K||4||2||1,957|
|11504 Misty Isle Ln Riverview, FL||$170K||4||2||1,936|
|11462 Misty Isle Ln Riverview, FL||$173K||4||2||1,956|
|11469 Misty Isle Ln Riverview, FL||$213K||4||3.5||2,541|
Nearby Schools in Riverview
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.