- Lot: 5,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 113 days on Zillow
- Views: 15,379 all time views
- 99 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $644
- MLS #: 14812781
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Buyer Financing \ Cash to New Loan, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-In BBQ, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Fireplace Features \ Fire Pit, Fireplace Rooms \ Family Room, Fireplace Rooms \ Master Retreat, Fireplace Rooms \ Patio, Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Listing Terms \ Cash To New Loan, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Lot Description \ Front Yard, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Parking Features \ Driveway, Parking Type \ On street, Patio Features \ Patio Open, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Rooms \ Utility, Rooms \ Wine Cellar, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Other, View \ Other View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,340 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 2369003025
- Zillow Home ID: 20027798
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.33-2.28M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Studio City home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Studio City homes, this home is 126% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% less than in Los Angeles, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
|12338 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$979K||3||2||1,411|
|12330 Cantura St North Hollywood, CA||$919K||2||1||1,267|
|12344 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$1.07M||3||2||1,602|
|12324 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$1.09M||3||2||1,712|
|12337 Hillslope St North Hollywood, CA||$925K||2||2||1,400|
|12345 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$785K||1||1||887|
|12339 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$830K||2||2||1,250|
|12333 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$1.36M||3||4||2,337|
|12365 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA||$848K||2||2||1,110|
|12318 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$1.07M||3||2||1,629|
|12346 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$2.16M||4||4||3,652|
|12331 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$906K||2||1||1,239|
|12333 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$952K||3||2||1,462|
|12327 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$783K||2||1||747|
|12339 Cantura St North Hollywood, CA||$899K||2||1||1,206|
|12323 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$918K||2||2||1,293|
|12323 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$1.06M||2||2||1,612|
|12314 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$851K||2||1||1,125|
|12352 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$1M||2||1.5||1,450|
|12373 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA||$1.03M||2||2.5||1,475|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!