- Lot: 5,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- 139 days on Zillow
- Views: 16,388 all time views
- 110 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $572
- MLS #: 15897061
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Property Type \ Residential, System Locale \ CARETS, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Listing Terms \ Cash To New Loan, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, View \ No View, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Listing Terms \ Cash, Parking Features \ Driveway, Eating Areas \ Formal Dining Rm, Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Pool Construction \ In Ground, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Square Footage Source \ Seller, Eating Areas \ Living Room, Building Structure Style \ Modern, Pool Descriptions \ Heated, Eating Areas \ Family Room, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Rooms \ Dining Room, Cooking Appliances \ Built-In BBQ, Patio Features \ Covered Porch, Parking Type \ On street, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Fireplace Features \ Fire Pit, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Buyer Financing \ Cash to New Loan, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Legal Disclosures \ Listing Broker Advantage, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, PoolYN \ Y
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,440 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 2369003025
- Zillow Home ID: 20027798
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.37-2.28M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Studio City home values will rise 6.9% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Studio City homes, this home is 107% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
|12338 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$984K||3||2||1,411|
|12330 Cantura St North Hollywood, CA||$927K||2||1||1,267|
|12344 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$1.08M||3||2||1,602|
|12324 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$1.1M||3||2||1,712|
|12337 Hillslope St North Hollywood, CA||$934K||2||2||1,400|
|12345 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$792K||1||1||887|
|12339 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$850K||2||2||1,250|
|12333 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$1.37M||3||4||2,337|
|12365 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA||$846K||2||2||1,110|
|12318 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$1.08M||3||2||1,629|
|12346 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$2.17M||4||3.5||3,652|
|12331 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$910K||2||1||1,239|
|12333 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$960K||3||2||1,462|
|12327 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$783K||2||1||747|
|12339 Cantura St North Hollywood, CA||$902K||2||1||1,206|
|12323 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$926K||2||2||1,293|
|12323 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$1.07M||2||2||1,612|
|12314 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$850K||2||1||1,125|
|12352 Cantura St Studio City, CA||$1M||2||1.5||1,450|
|12373 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA||$1.03M||2||2.5||1,475|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.