- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,518 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $67
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $424,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: PW8643117
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1108 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, HOA \ Y, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Tub, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Shades\Blinds, Amenities \ Tub-Soaking, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Chair Railing, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ FP Mantels, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Appliances \ Cooktop, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Island, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Handicap \ None, HOA Payment Freq \ Monthly, Parking \ Garage, Amenities \ Double Vanities, Amenities \ Water Closet, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,210 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7596051584
- Zillow Home ID: 55706860
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $435-490K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 20136 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Bristow as a whole. Among 20136 homes, this home is 18.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 32.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20136, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Bristow, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 20136 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20136 home values.
|12332 Grimsby Ln Bristow, VA||$466K||4||3.5||2,846|
|8553 Rothbury Dr Bristow, VA||$473K||4||3.5||3,417|
|12340 Grimsby Ln Bristow, VA||$455K||5||4||2,848|
|12333 Grimsby Ln Bristow, VA||$474K||4||3.5||3,066|
|8551 Rothbury Dr Bristow, VA||$480K||4||2.5||3,066|
|12328 Grimsby Ln Bristow, VA||$449K||4||2.5||2,704|
|12337 Grimsby Ln Bristow, VA||$520K||6||3.5||4,026|
|12329 Grimsby Ln Bristow, VA||$481K||5||4||3,664|
|12324 Grimsby Ln Bristow, VA||$462K||4||4||2,830|
|8549 Rothbury Dr Bristow, VA||$427K||4||2.5||2,336|
|8569 Rothbury Dr Bristow, VA||$531K||4||3.5||4,200|
|8556 Rothbury Dr Bristow, VA||$467K||5||2.5||3,000|
|12321 Grimsby Ln Bristow, VA||$460K||4||2.5||3,136|
|8552 Rothbury Dr Bristow, VA||$484K||5||3.5||3,136|
|8560 Rothbury Dr Bristow, VA||$531K||5||3.5||4,246|
|8604 Airwick Ln Bristow, VA||$442K||4||2.5||2,682|
|12320 Grimsby Ln Bristow, VA||$422K||4||3.5||2,198|
|8564 Rothbury Dr Bristow, VA||$453K||4||3.5||2,538|
|8568 Rothbury Dr Bristow, VA||$440K||4||3.5||2,356|
|8571 Rothbury Dr Bristow, VA||$448K||4||2.5||2,810|
Nearby Schools in Bristow
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.