1234 19th St UNIT F, Santa Monica, CA 904043 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Located on the second floor of the complex, the unit boasts an open floor plan with the perfect combination of clean, modern lines coupled with classic, designer touches.
Some of the amenities included within this highly desirable unit include: double French doors with frosted or clear glass; recessed lighting, granite countertops, travertine floors, stainless steel appliances (including a six-burner chef?s stove/oven), and energy-efficient front-loading washer and dryer in the entertainer?s kitchen; newly installed laminate floors in the living and bedroom areas; smooth ceilings; new doors ? including French doors ? and new vinyl double pane sliding windows with built-in Silhoutte shades!
For an added bonus, a new oversized, easy gliding slide door, also double-paned, leads to a cozy balcony where you can enjoy your morning cup of coffee or late-evening glass of wine alone or with friends. It?s the optimal unit for entertaining!
There are two sizeable, contemporary bathrooms. Each bathroom, which offers either a shower, or shower/bath combo, comes complete with a pleasing palette of colors for the walls and tiles.
As for the bedrooms, nothing but spaciousness and storage abound! The master bedroom offers not one, but two closets ? one with French doors, and one with sliding mirror doors. The second bedroom also has two closets, one of which is a sliding mirror door. The third bedroom, which can easily be transformed into a den or office area if necessary, offers one spacious closet.
In addition to the vast amounts of storage space within the unit, underground parking is conveniently located below this unit. Unloading groceries and other items from nearby retailers has never been easier!
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $575,000
- Zillow Home ID: 2110620150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1234 19th Street UNIT F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 288.6% higher than in Santa Monica, and 62.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90404 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90404 home values.
- 1234 19th St APT D Santa Monica, CA$771K321,518
- 1234 19th St APT A Santa Monica, CA$773K321,516
- 1234 19th St APT F Santa Monica, CA$766K321,475
- 1234 19th St APT E Santa Monica, CA$673K321,223
- 1234 19th St APT C Santa Monica, CA$407K11779
- 1234 19th St APT B Santa Monica, CA$617K221,069
- 1238 19th St Santa Monica, CA$920K321,302
- 1244 19th St Santa Monica, CA$1.51M442,337
- 1247 19th St Santa Monica, CA$1.52M222,842
- 1231 18th St APT 2 Santa Monica, CA$573K221,021
- 1231 18th St APT 1 Santa Monica, CA$930K432,347
- 1237 18th St Santa Monica, CA$1.07M232,355
- 1231 18th St APT 4 Santa Monica, CA$778K221,456
- 1231 18th St APT 3 Santa Monica, CA$662K22982
- 1231 18th St APT 5 Santa Monica, CA$707K321,313
- 1231 18th St APT 6 Santa Monica, CA$645K22992
- 1243 18th St # A Santa Monica, CA$448K11520
- 1243 18th St # B Santa Monica, CA$1M321,300
- 1253 19th St Santa Monica, CA$1.57M643,292
- 1247 18th St Santa Monica, CA$1.3M553,341
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292