1234 W 30th St, Erie, PA 165083 beds, 1 bath, 1,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,344 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,159 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 19062021031100
- Zillow Home ID: 52586321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1234 W 30th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16508 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.3% greater than in Erie, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16508 home values.
- 1230 W 30th St Erie, PA$50K21756
- 2917 Elmwood Ave Erie, PA$63K421,984
- 1226 W 30th St Erie, PA$73K311,097
- 2913 Elmwood Ave Erie, PA$98K311,385
- 1222 W 30th St Erie, PA$74K31924
- 3006 Elmwood Ave Erie, PA$85K422,288
- 2909 Elmwood Ave Erie, PA$109K311,500
- 1227 W 30th St Erie, PA$118K532,996
- 1218 W 30th St Erie, PA$78K411,335
- 1225 W 30th St Erie, PA$64K311,224
- 3012 Elmwood Ave Erie, PA$62K311,224
- 2905 Elmwood Ave Erie, PA$77K311,355
- 1221 W 30th St Erie, PA$66K311,144
- 3016 Elmwood Ave Erie, PA$58K311,188
- 1217 W 29th St Erie, PA$67K311,232
- 1214 W 30th St Erie, PA$78K41.51,344
- 3018 Elmwood Ave Erie, PA$114K2--2,652
- 1217 W 30th St Erie, PA$66K411,530
- 2901 Elmwood Ave Erie, PA$65K311,660
- 1215 W 29th St Erie, PA$66K311,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292