- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1234 W Lill Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $680,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Parcel #: 14293150750000
- Zillow Home ID: 3729649
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1234 W Lill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wrightwood Neighbors, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.8% lower than in Chicago, and 259.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wrightwood Neighbors home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wrightwood Neighbors home values.
- 1232 W Lill Ave Chicago, IL--311,200
- 1236 W Lill Ave Chicago, IL$861K--4.54,053
- 1231 W Draper St Chicago, IL--------
- 1237 W Draper St Chicago, IL$636K53--
- 1240 W Lill Ave Chicago, IL$732K--11,088
- 1229 W Draper St # 2 Chicago, IL$1.05M--3.52,400
- 1231 W Lill Ave Chicago, IL$845K--21,619
- 1237 W Lill Ave Chicago, IL$1.06M--32,839
- 1222 W Lill Ave Chicago, IL$693K--2.51,102
- 1227 W Lill Ave Chicago, IL$1.37M53.53,400
- 1243 W Draper St Chicago, IL$775K421,800
- 1244 W Lill Ave Chicago, IL$1.06M431,642
- 1241 W Lill Ave Chicago, IL$1.17M--3.52,178
- 1232 W Draper St Chicago, IL$466K33.5--
- 1221 W Draper St # 3 Chicago, IL$235K21--
- 1223 W Lill Ave Chicago, IL--------
- 1225 W Lill Ave Chicago, IL$1.17M53.53,000
- 1236 W Draper St Chicago, IL$780K33.52,007
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!