A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Views: 84 all time views
- HOA Fee: $378/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $477,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $518
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Appliances: Washer
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- Association Amenities: Sauna
- Association Amenities: Security
- Association Rules: Call for Rules
- Building Structure Style: Architectural (N)
- Common Walls: Attached
- Cooking Appliances: Microwave
- Cooking Appliances: Range
- Cooking Appliances: Range Hood
- Cooling Type: Air Conditioning
- Cooling Type: Central A/C
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Floor Material: Hardwood
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Sun Deck
- Laundry Locations: Inside
- Legal Disclosures: Other (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- ListingAgreement: Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type: Garage Is Attached
- Pool Descriptions: Association Pool
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Pool Descriptions: Heated
- PoolYN: Y
- Rooms: Den/Ofc
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Security Safety: Guarded
- Spa Descriptions: Association Spa
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- TVServices: Cable TV
- View: Pool View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 197
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 5143019031
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 72107524
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $430-530K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 427.3% higher than in Santa Monica, and 121% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90017 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (190)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1234 Wilshire Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.