- Built in 2006
- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 539 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $390
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $493,000
- Price/sqft: $601
- MLS #: 15895535
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, View \ Other View, Appliances \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Legal Disclosures \ Other (N), Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Association Amenities \ Security, Building Structure Style \ Architectural (N), Security Safety \ 24 Hour, Security Safety \ Guarded, Association Amenities \ Dock, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 197
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 5143019038
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 72107530
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $500-625K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90017 home values will rise 9.4% next year, compared to a 7.2% increase for Santa Monica as a whole. Among 90017 homes, this home is 12.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 427.3% greater than in Santa Monica, and 121% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90017 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (190)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1234 Wilshire Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.