12345 Kentucky St, Detroit, MI 482043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,357 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $500
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,357 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 16037212
- Zillow Home ID: 88454295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12345 Kentucky Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 79.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% less than in Detroit, and 267.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48204 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48204 home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,113 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1930
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 12339 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$29K--1960
- 12353 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$28K--11,344
- 12331 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$41K------
- 12323 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$42K--11,440
- 12369 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$42K--11,007
- 12315 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$44K311,000
- 12377 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$39K31.51,248
- 12354 Wyoming St Detroit, MI$50K321,268
- 12330 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$34K--11,248
- 12362 Wyoming St Detroit, MI$36K--1770
- 12320 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$33K--1980
- 12305 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$75K--22,708
- 12344 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$37K311,080
- 12385 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$32K321,150
- 12338 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$43K--1832
- 12354 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$35K--1.5994
- 12326 Wyoming St Detroit, MI$46K--22,100
- 12362 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$28K--1972
- 12378 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$53K--1.51,120
- 12318 Wyoming St Detroit, MI$45K--22,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!