12345 SW 140th Loop, Dunnellon, FL 344324 beds, 4 baths, 6,834 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $900,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 828 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,834 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 321
- Lot width: 190
- Parcel #: 40849-030-00
- Zillow Home ID: 99344506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12345 Sw 140th Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34432, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 184.4% greater than in Dunnellon, and 230.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34432 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunnellon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34432 home values.
Nearby Schools in Dunnellon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292