This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,655 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: May 1994 for $174,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement, 760 sqft
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Fixer, Building Information \ Additional Dwelling, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Oil, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Sloped, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ A, Style \ 12, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, Water source \ T
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8820900265
- Zillow Home ID: 49103106
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Cedar Park home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Cedar Park homes, this home is valued 28.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cedar Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.7% lower than in Seattle, and 57.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cedar Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cedar Park home values.
|12352 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$900K||4||3.5||3,200|
|12340 Sand Point Way NE APT 6 Seattle, WA||--||2||1||900|
|12354 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$869K||4||3.25||3,210|
|12340 Sand Point Way NE APT 4 Seattle, WA||--||1||1||500|
|12334 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$805K||8||6||3,170|
|12330 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$441K||2||1||1,240|
|12311 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$431K||3||3.25||1,554|
|12307 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$361K||3||2.5||1,223|
|12305 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$367K||3||3||1,269|
|12303 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$411K||3||3.5||1,296|
|4025 NE 125th St Seattle, WA||$760K||3||2.75||2,690|
|12362 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$1.03M||4||3.75||3,300|
|4031 NE 125th St Seattle, WA||$610K||3||2.5||1,890|
|12337 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$462K||4||3||2,470|
|12324 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$445K||3||1.75||1,250|
|12345 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$656K||4||2||2,630|
|12337 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$704K||3||2.75||2,400|
|12335 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA||$301K||2||1||700|
|12329 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$645K||3||2||2,290|
|12349 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$452K||2||1.5||1,420|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!