1235 79th St, Brooklyn, NY 112283 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $545,000
- Price/sqft: $284
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 062550065
- Zillow Home ID: 30707731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1235 79th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dyker Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Dyker Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dyker Heights home values.
- 1235A 79th St Brooklyn, NY$668K----1,920
- 1233 79th St Brooklyn, NY$726K----1,920
- 1237 79th St Brooklyn, NY$639K----1,920
- 1227 79th St Brooklyn, NY$1.31M----4,488
- 1239 79th St Brooklyn, NY$676K3--1,920
- 1225 79th St Brooklyn, NY$804K----1,496
- 1241 79th St Brooklyn, NY$927K----2,170
- 1243 79th St Brooklyn, NY$848K----1,890
- 1223 79th St Brooklyn, NY$1.18M----4,488
- 1268 79th St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$620K------
- 1234 78th St Brooklyn, NY$844K----2,880
- 1232 78th St Brooklyn, NY$837K----3,024
- 1230 78th St Brooklyn, NY$783K----1,920
- 1245 79th St Brooklyn, NY$676K31.51,920
- 1236 78th St Brooklyn, NY$667K----1,761
- 1238 78th St Brooklyn, NY$623K----1,763
- 1228 78th St Brooklyn, NY$808K----1,920
- 1240 78th St Brooklyn, NY$624K21.51,689
- 1247 79th St Brooklyn, NY$560K321,920
- 1224 78th St Brooklyn, NY$785K----1,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292