A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 468 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $229,900
- Price/sqft: $134
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range-Gas, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Construction \ Stone, Construction \ Stucco, Construction \ Wood/Frame, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Refrig., ExteriorFeatures \ Driveway-Concrete, ExteriorFeatures \ Landscaping-Front, ExteriorFeatures \ Landscaping-Rear, ExteriorFeatures \ Patio-Covered, ExteriorFeatures \ Screens/Sun Screens, FoundationAndBsmt \ BSMT-None, Heating \ Forced Gas, Heating \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan(s), InteriorFeatures \ Counters-Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Fireplace-Gas, InteriorFeatures \ Garage Door Opener(s), InteriorFeatures \ Garden Tub, InteriorFeatures \ Kit/Din Combo, InteriorFeatures \ Liv/Din Combo, InteriorFeatures \ Live on One Level, InteriorFeatures \ Master On Main, InteriorFeatures \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, InteriorFeatures \ Smoke Detector(s), InteriorFeatures \ Walk-In Closet(s), InteriorFeatures \ Wash/Dry Connection, Manufactured Homes Allowed Y/N \ No, Occupant Type \ Leased, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Laundry Room, OtherRooms \ Office, OtherRooms \ Potential Bedroom, OtherRooms \ Study/Den/Library, PetsAndAnimals \ Domestic, Property Type \ Residential (Sgl Fam), RecordsAvail \ - None, Residential Property Type \ Townhouse, RoadAccAndMaint \ ACCESS-City, RoadAccAndMaint \ ACCESS-Paved, RoadAccAndMaint \ MAINT-City, Roof \ Concrete Tile, Short Sale/REO \ Not Applicable, Source of Measurement \ County Assessor, Style \ 1 Story, SubdivisionFeatures \ Clubhouse, SubdivisionFeatures \ Fitness/Exercise Center, SubdivisionFeatures \ Gated Community, SubdivisionFeatures \ Golf-Public, SubdivisionFeatures \ Pool-Outdoor, SubdivisionFeatures \ Restaurant, SubdivisionFeatures \ Tennis, TopoAndLocation \ Grass, TopoAndLocation \ Level, TopoAndLocation \ Other Trees, UtilitiesInstalled \ Cable TV, UtilitiesInstalled \ Electricity, UtilitiesInstalled \ Indiv. Metered, UtilitiesInstalled \ Natural Gas, UtilitiesInstalled \ Telephone, UtilitiesInstalled \ Underground, UtilitiesInstalled \ Water-City, UtilitiesInstalled \ WWT- City Sewer, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas, WindowsAndCoverings \ - Aluminum, WindowsAndCoverings \ - Double Pane, WindowsAndCoverings \ Horizontal Blinds
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,713 sqft
- Parcel #: 10511347B
- Zillow Home ID: 71337951
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86301 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Prescott as a whole. Among 86301 homes, this home is valued 3.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% higher than in Prescott, and 2.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86301 home values.
|1237 Crown Ridge Dr Prescott, AZ||$240K||2||2||1,535|
|415 Hilton Ln Prescott, AZ||$160K||3||2||1,629|
|419 Hilton Ln Prescott, AZ||$259K||2||2||1,732|
|411 Hilton Ln Prescott, AZ||$256K||3||2||1,732|
|415 Hilton Ln Prescott, AZ||$252K||3||2||1,629|
|407 Hilton Ln Prescott, AZ||$233K||--||--||1,535|
|1220 Crown Ridge Dr Prescott, AZ||$285K||--||--||1,713|
|1240 Crown Ridge Dr Prescott, AZ||$259K||3||2||1,713|
|1242 Crown Ridge Dr Prescott, AZ||$252K||--||--||1,629|
|416 Hilton Ln Prescott, AZ||$235K||2||2||1,535|
|1244 Crown Ridge Dr Prescott, AZ||$256K||3||1.5||1,658|
|1234 Crown Ridge Dr Prescott, AZ||$324K||3||2.5||2,279|
|410 Hilton Ln Prescott, AZ||$233K||2||2||1,535|
|1232 Crown Ridge Dr Prescott, AZ||$288K||2||2||1,535|
|408 Hilton Ln Prescott, AZ||$234K||2||2||1,535|
|1246 Crown Ridge Dr Prescott, AZ||$255K||2||2||1,718|
|406 Hilton Ln Prescott, AZ||$240K||2||2||1,535|
|1228 Crown Ridge Dr Prescott, AZ||$292K||2||2||1,713|
|1248 Crown Ridge Dr Prescott, AZ||$259K||3||2||1,629|
|1975 Blooming Hills Dr UNIT 202 Prescott, AZ||$134K||3||2||1,360|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!