1235 Mohawk Dr, Elgin, IL 601203 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 38 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $144,900
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 08703173
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06061120010000
- Zillow Home ID: 3378104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1235 Mohawk Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% lower than in Elgin, and 93.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
- 1229 Mohawk Dr Elgin, IL$132K21957
- 1223 Mohawk Dr Elgin, IL$137K--1.5957
- 1234 Indian Dr Elgin, IL$156K--1961
- 1228 Indian Dr Elgin, IL$127K--1961
- 822 Elma Ave Elgin, IL--21.5999
- 1217 Mohawk Dr Elgin, IL$134K--1957
- 826 Elma Ave Elgin, IL$136K--1961
- 1222 Indian Dr Elgin, IL$132K311,000
- 818 Elma Ave Elgin, IL$143K--11,030
- 830 Elma Ave Elgin, IL$154K321,037
- 1211 Mohawk Dr Elgin, IL$132K--1957
- 1216 Indian Dr Elgin, IL$122K31961
- 811 Elma Ave Elgin, IL$153K--1.51,208
- 1228 Mohawk Dr Elgin, IL$115K31957
- 814 Elma Ave Elgin, IL$145K--11,025
- 1222 Mohawk Dr Elgin, IL$129K--1957
- 834 Elma Ave Elgin, IL$133K--1936
- 1210 Indian Dr Elgin, IL$140K--1961
- 1205 Mohawk Dr Elgin, IL$132K--1957
- 1216 Mohawk Dr Elgin, IL$141K--1957
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!