1235 NW 67th St, Miami, FL 331474 beds, 2 baths, 1,953 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 84 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: A1813092
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,953 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0131140200150
- Zillow Home ID: 43809105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1235 Nw 67th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Liberty City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% higher than in Miami, and 211.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liberty City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liberty City home values.
- 1221 NW 67th St Miami, FL$162K422,604
- 1240 NW 68th St Miami, FL$92K321,657
- 1244 NW 68th St Miami, FL$63K211,160
- 1230 NW 68th St Miami, FL$82K321,654
- 1252 NW 68th St Miami, FL$68K311,287
- 1220 NW 68th St Miami, FL$74K22925
- 1220 NW 68th St Miami, FL$218K------
- 1260 NW 68th St Miami, FL$69K311,021
- 1210 NW 68th St Miami, FL$67K211,175
- 1201 NW 67th St Miami, FL$211K742,723
- 1245 NW 68th St Miami, FL$259K62--
- 1245 NW 68th St Miami, FL$608K------
- 1245 NW 68th St Miami, FL$577K----2,018
- 1245 NW 68th St Miami, FL$155K822,018
- 1245 NW 68th St Miami, FL$254K----2,018
- 1268 NW 68th St Miami, FL$63K511,366
- 1247 NW 68th St Miami, FL$105K311,100
- 1237 NW 68th St Miami, FL$209K322,049
- 1245 NW 68th St Miami, FL$204KStudio22,018
- 1295 NW 67th St Miami, FL$247K332,734
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292