1235 Tower Rd, Beverly Hills, CA 902104 beds, 7 baths, 7,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 56 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $6,750,000
- Price/sqft: $891
- MLS #: 14779323
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,580 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4356026001
- Zillow Home ID: 20523649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1235 Tower Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beverly Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
- 1290 Tower Grove Dr Beverly Hills, CA$16M7912,874
- 1288 Tower Grove Dr Beverly Hills, CA$2.67M242,719
- 9894 Beverly Grove Dr Beverly Hills, CA$3.35M445,375
- 9876 Beverly Grove Dr Beverly Hills, CA$6.37M574,767
- 1310 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA$1.91M322,233
- 1162 Tower Rd Beverly Hills, CA$8.66M------
- 1300 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA$1.64M321,782
- 1310 Tower Grove Dr Beverly Hills, CA$5.45M69--
- 1318 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA$2.22M44.52,539
- 1296 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA$2.78M452,880
- 1326 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA$1.7M221,782
- 1270 Tower Grove Dr Beverly Hills, CA$2.71M243,073
- 1290 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA$4.09M55.54,000
- 1332 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA$3.15M353,865
- 9892 Beverly Grove Dr Beverly Hills, CA$3.03M444,000
- 9898 Beverly Grove Dr Beverly Hills, CA$1.88M211,540
- 1311 Braeridge Dr Beverly Hills, CA$1.78M321,360
- 1344 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA$1.48M321,497
- 1176 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA$5.91M653,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!