1235 Willson Rd, El Cajon, CA 920194 beds, 2 baths, 2,562 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Parking: 9 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,562 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5100900500
- Zillow Home ID: 17051552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1235 Willson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.3% lower than in El Cajon, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Cajon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92019 home values.
- 1365 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$491K432,100
- 1305 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$421K321,590
- 1268 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$426K321,879
- 1343 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$471K322,074
- 1369 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$571K322,595
- 1173 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$600K42.52,622
- Willson Rd El Cajon, CA--------
- 1344 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$688K733,929
- 1375 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$337K221,180
- 1388 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$656K32.52,863
- 1012 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$562K22.52,293
- 1026 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$843K52.52,503
- 1099 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$777K433,067
- 1394 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$747K42.52,624
- 1385 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$644K423,203
- 1074 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$1.08M554,157
- 1418 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$355K311,270
- 1421 Willson Rd El Cajon, CA$749K432,407
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!