This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,754 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $145,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Valley, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 024321012000
- Zillow Home ID: 65487017
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Market guideZillow predicts 93927 home values will rise 11.2% next year, compared to a 13.4% increase for Greenfield as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93927 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% higher than in Greenfield, and 56.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93927 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93927 home values.
|1236 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$330K||3||2||--|
|1238 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$228K||3||2.5||1,552|
|1234 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$257K||4||3||1,942|
|1240 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$329K||4||3.5||2,187|
|1232 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$298K||5||3||2,651|
|43 Gianolini Pkwy Greenfield, CA||$224K||3||2.5||1,552|
|1242 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$226K||3||2.5||1,552|
|1230 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$311K||4||3.5||2,187|
|41 Gianolini Pkwy Greenfield, CA||$216K||3||2||1,378|
|Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$285K||4||3||2,418|
|42 Via Salvagno Greenfield, CA||$216K||3||2.5||1,378|
|1244 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$261K||4||2.5||1,942|
|39 Gianolini Pkwy Greenfield, CA||$224K||3||2.5||1,552|
|40 Via Salvagno Greenfield, CA||$221K||3||2.5||1,552|
|1228 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$285K||4||3||2,418|
|38 Via Salvagno Greenfield, CA||$214K||3||2||1,378|
|1243 Greenleaf Loop Greenfield, CA||$227K||4||3||1,552|
|37 Gianolini Pkwy Greenfield, CA||$217K||3||2||1,378|
|1226 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$222K||3||2.5||1,552|
|36 Via Salvagno Greenfield, CA||$223K||3||2.5||1,552|
Nearby Schools in Greenfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!