This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,754 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 1,095 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $145,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Valley, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 024321012000
- Zillow Home ID: 65487017
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $209-279K.
Market guideZillow predicts Greenfield home values will increase 10.4% next year, compared to a 10.2% increase for Salinas Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenfield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.5% greater than in Salinas Metro, and 46.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salinas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenfield home values.
|1236 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$329K||3||2||--|
|1238 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$254K||3||2.5||1,552|
|1234 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$275K||4||3||1,942|
|1240 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$311K||4||3.5||2,187|
|1232 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$319K||5||3||2,651|
|43 Gianolini Pkwy Greenfield, CA||$255K||3||2.5||1,552|
|1242 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$252K||3||2.5||1,552|
|1230 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$308K||4||3.5||2,187|
|41 Gianolini Pkwy Greenfield, CA||$244K||3||2||1,378|
|42 Via Salvagno Greenfield, CA||$243K||3||2.5||1,378|
|1244 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$275K||4||2.5||1,942|
|39 Gianolini Pkwy Greenfield, CA||$255K||3||2.5||1,552|
|40 Via Salvagno Greenfield, CA||$254K||3||2.5||1,552|
|Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$299K||4||3||2,418|
|1228 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$299K||4||3||2,418|
|38 Via Salvagno Greenfield, CA||$245K||3||2||1,378|
|1243 Greenleaf Loop Greenfield, CA||$261K||4||3||1,552|
|37 Gianolini Pkwy Greenfield, CA||$245K||3||2||1,378|
|1226 Avina Ave Greenfield, CA||$254K||3||2.5||1,552|
|36 Via Salvagno Greenfield, CA||$258K||3||2.5||1,552|
Nearby Schools in Greenfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.