- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1236 Dubois Ave, Richmond, VA 232202 beds, 1 bath, 860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,087 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $46,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 860 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: N0000846019
- Zillow Home ID: 12528490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1236 Dubois Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Richmond, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23220 home values.
- 1244 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$217K43.53,050
- 1244 1/2 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1234 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$176K31.51,740
- 1232 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA--311,455
- 1237 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$114K31.51,418
- 1245 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$96K321,656
- 1246 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$159K321,736
- 1235 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$166K31.51,550
- 1228 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$134K31.52,226
- 1233 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1249 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$117K31.51,494
- 1231 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$168K31.52,380
- 1226 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$116K411,658
- 1255 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$160K52.52,250
- 1229 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$94K411,928
- 1224 Dubois Ave Richmond, VA$109K21.51,188
- 1242 Overbrook Rd Richmond, VA$160K32.51,548
- 1238 Overbrook Rd Richmond, VA$121K322,503
- 1244 Overbrook Rd Richmond, VA$106K411,728
- 1236 Overbrook Rd Richmond, VA$181K32.51,778
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!