1236 Jackson St, Santa Clara, CA 950502 beds, 1 bath, 1,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other, Wall
- Last sold: May 2011 for $600,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 306 sqft
- Partial basement
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 26915069
- Zillow Home ID: 19579863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1236 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 140% higher than in Santa Clara, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
- 1226 Jackson St Santa Clara, CA$887K32.52,075
- 1246 Jackson St Santa Clara, CA$704K31.51,149
- 1251 Fremont St Santa Clara, CA$735K43.52,800
- 1210 Jackson St Santa Clara, CA$697K211,125
- 1267 Fremont St Santa Clara, CA$763K421,517
- 1250 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$684K321,116
- 1260 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$1.16M333,125
- 1255 Monroe St Santa Clara, CA$790K211,388
- 1235 Monroe St Santa Clara, CA$681K321,154
- 1289 Fremont St Santa Clara, CA$700K211,090
- 1248 Fremont St Santa Clara, CA$820K32.51,664
- 1277 Jackson St Santa Clara, CA$638K221,207
- 1191 Fremont St Santa Clara, CA$973K522,544
- 1269 Monroe St Santa Clara, CA$620K211,057
- 1261 Jackson St Santa Clara, CA$668K221,207
- 1196 Jackson St Santa Clara, CA$819K21.51,545
- 1295 Jackson St Santa Clara, CA$666K211,317
- 1284 Fremont St Santa Clara, CA$795K211,561
- 1285 Monroe St Santa Clara, CA$774K521,708
- 1191 Monroe St Santa Clara, CA$1.01M421,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!