This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Renovated, clean & well maintained studio in vintage 1926 bldg. Only individuals with excellent credit and which will pass a thorough background check will be considered.
*1st Floor - North Exposure - Not much direct sun
* Owner self-manages building. This is a very clean, well maintained building and apartment!
* Only 2 blocks from Cheesman Park
* Close to Botanical Gardens, 9th Ave. Shopping, Gypsy House, Irish Snug, and Other Colfax Shops/Restaurants
* Reasonably sized walk-in closet
* Extra storage space available & included w/rent
* Secured indoor bicycle parking
* Newer high efficiency front load washer/dryer in pleasant on site laundry room
* Individually controlled heat
* Water, trash and recycling services included in rent
* Wireless Internet included with rent.
*Resident pays electric and heat
*Wireless Internet included
*No Dogs, sorry
- Built in 1926
- Views: 2,434 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Living room
- Secured entry
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 300 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2126714776
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-813K.
Neighborhood: Cheesman Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cheesman Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.7% less than in Denver, and 53.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cheesman Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cheesman Park home values.
Nearby Schools in Denver
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org