This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,909 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 976 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $57,000
- Finished basement, 880 sqft
- Age Description \ Estimated, BASEMENT \ Apartment, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Menands, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ MULTI-FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ None, County \ Albany, EXTERIOR \ Brick, HEAT FUEL \ Electricity, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 7, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, PHOTO INSTRUCTION \ Broker Load Photos, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, School District Code \ Albany, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ 3 Family, Sub Area \ Menands, Sub Area \ Village, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ 3 Family +, UNIT OCCUPANCY \ Month-to-Month, UNIT OWNER FURNISHES \ Sewer, UNIT OWNER FURNISHES \ Water, WATER \ Public
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,640 sqft
- Lot depth: 83
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 01010006602900020570000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29650503
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $104-179K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12204 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Albany as a whole. Among 12204 homes, this home is valued 21.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.5% lower than in Albany, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12204 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12204 home values.
|1239 Broadway Menands, NY||$76K||1||1||741|
|1235 Broadway Menands, NY||$124K||4||2||2,362|
|31 Center St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|1243 Broadway Menands, NY||$117K||3||2||1,840|
|1245 Broadway Menands, NY||$86K||3||1||1,034|
|27 Center St Albany, NY||$96K||3||1.5||1,364|
|98 Main St Albany, NY||$95K||2||1||1,120|
|94 Main St Albany, NY||$148K||5||3||2,216|
|88 Main St Albany, NY||$155K||8||2||2,964|
|86 Main St Albany, NY||$148K||4||2||2,240|
|84 Main St Albany, NY||$222K||7||3||3,544|
|82 Main St Albany, NY||$235K||4||2||3,748|
|95 Main St Albany, NY||$131K||3||2||1,651|
|93 Main St Albany, NY||$114K||3||1||1,244|
|91 Main St Albany, NY||$117K||3||1||1,232|
|78 Main St Albany, NY||$119K||3||2||1,368|
|26 Center St Albany, NY||$131K||3||3||2,376|
|76 Main St Albany, NY||$148K||6||2||2,240|
|74 Main St Albany, NY||$152K||4||1||1,892|
|81 Main St Albany, NY||$208K||6||2||3,488|
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!