1237 Elm St, Lynden, WA 982644 beds, 2 baths, 1,839 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $237,500
- Price/sqft: $129
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Tile and carpet 2 years new!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,839 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 4003163214420000
- Zillow Home ID: 23654078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1237 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98264, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% greater than in Lynden, and 62.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98264 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98264 home values.
- 1249 Elm St Lynden, WA$198K321,011
- 1225 Elm St Lynden, WA$216K321,179
- 1236 Ash St Lynden, WA$180K311,037
- 1261 Elm St Lynden, WA$214K321,204
- 1213 Elm St Lynden, WA$221K321,302
- 1224 Ash St Lynden, WA$234K421,554
- 1248 Ash St Lynden, WA$224K321,307
- 1236 Elm St Lynden, WA$234K321,302
- 1258 Elm St Lynden, WA$242K42.51,834
- 1212 Ash St Lynden, WA$216K321,181
- 1260 Ash St Lynden, WA$204K31.751,206
- 1224 Elm St Lynden, WA$206K321,206
- 1201 Elm St Lynden, WA$181K311,037
- 1200 Ash St Lynden, WA$221K321,408
- 1200 Elm St Lynden, WA$224K421,519
- 1300 Elm St Lynden, WA$224K32.51,492
- 2101 Cherry St Lynden, WA$248K52.51,872
- 8796 Vinup Rd Lynden, WA$204K321,606
- 1237 Ash St Lynden, WA$209K311,077
- 1225 Ash St Lynden, WA$214K321,158
Nearby Schools in Lynden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292