1237 Isabel Dr, Sanibel, FL 339576 beds, 6 baths, 4,407 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 144 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $795,000
- Price/sqft: $759
- MLS #: 2140469
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,407 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 184623T3003000190
- Zillow Home ID: 45465868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1237 Isabel Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33957 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Sanibel, and 68.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33957 home values.
- 1231 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$890K221,564
- 1245 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$1.22M342,954
- 1238 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$2.51M544,876
- 1246 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$2.77M45.53,241
- 1232 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$1.85M332,499
- 1255 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$897K331,875
- 1219 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$1.63M334,034
- 1238 Bay Dr Sanibel, FL$1.42M33.52,780
- 1226 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL------13,199
- 1230 Bay Dr Sanibel, FL$1.07M332,500
- 1246 Bay Dr Sanibel, FL$926K322,084
- 1266 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$2.08M332,134
- 1210 Bay Dr Sanibel, FL$862K321,441
- 1263 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$1.14M43.52,670
- 1218 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$2.06M32.53,003
- 1254 Bay Dr Sanibel, FL$1.04M332,396
- 1209 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$1.56M547,172
- 1208 Bay Dr Sanibel, FL$894K321,646
- 1212 Isabel Dr Sanibel, FL$2.09M324,034
- 1262 Bay Dr Sanibel, FL$857K321,718
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.