- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1237 Keswick Ln, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 2 baths, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,802 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: C0050585040
- Zillow Home ID: 12510297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1237 Keswick Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cedarhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 195.2% higher than in Richmond, and 68% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cedarhurst home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cedarhurst home values.
- 1243 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$131K--21,577
- 1231 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$96K--1825
- 1225 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$104K311,237
- 1249 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$149K--11,587
- 1218 Irby Dr Richmond, VA$122K--11,237
- 1224 Irby Dr Richmond, VA$137K311,238
- 1212 Irby Dr Richmond, VA$124K--11,237
- 1219 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$122K211,238
- 1300 Irby Dr Richmond, VA$132K311,468
- 1206 Irby Dr Richmond, VA$129K311,397
- 1236 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$100K--11,237
- 1242 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$123K--11,237
- 1230 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$109K--11,238
- 1314 Irby Dr Richmond, VA$150K322,066
- 1200 Irby Dr Richmond, VA$141K--21,454
- 1248 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$142K431,893
- 1224 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$138K--11,238
- 1213 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$117K311,238
- 1254 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$95K--11,229
- 1260 Keswick Ln Richmond, VA$117K311,237
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.