12377 Clear Lagoon Trl, Jacksonville, FL 322463 beds, 2 baths, 1,683 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/30 11am-2pm
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 8 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2010 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 733619
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 434 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,683 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1652681810
- Zillow Home ID: 44596537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12377 Clear Lagoon Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Golden Glades - The Woods market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 188.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Golden Glades - The Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golden Glades - The Woods home values.
- 12371 Clear Lagoon Trl Jacksonville, FL$166K321,515
- 2102 Brighton Bay Trl Jacksonville, FL$195K422,017
- 12362 Twin Sands Trl E Jacksonville, FL$305K422,338
- 12370 Twin Sands Trl E Jacksonville, FL$206K322,019
- 12356 Twin Sands Trl E Jacksonville, FL$238K532,448
- 12365 Clear Lagoon Trl Jacksonville, FL$200K321,679
- 12378 Clear Lagoon Trl Jacksonville, FL$168K321,554
- 12372 Clear Lagoon Trl Jacksonville, FL$164K321,443
- Brighton Bay Trl Jacksonville, FL$267K321,780
- 12384 Clear Lagoon Trl Jacksonville, FL$153K321,338
- 12366 Clear Lagoon Trl Jacksonville, FL$183K421,823
- 12359 Clear Lagoon Trl Jacksonville, FL$171K321,444
- 12350 Twin Sands Trl E Jacksonville, FL$204K422,085
- Twin Sands Trl E Jacksonville, FL$290K432,535
- 12356 Twin Sands Trl E Jacksonville, FL$276K532,448
- 12362 Clear Lagoon Trl Jacksonville, FL$147K321,240
- 12361 Finns Cove Trl Jacksonville, FL$180K321,754
- 2066 Brighton Bay Trl Jacksonville, FL$262K431,840
- 12361 Twin Sands Trl E Jacksonville, FL$224K322,047
- 2130 Brighton Bay Trl Jacksonville, FL$182K321,266
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!