This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 1,602 all time views
- HOA Fee: $500/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $150,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 434 sqft
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Bedrooms: Split Bedrooms
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Structure: Wood Frame
- Parking Facilities: 2 Car Garage
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Bath: MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl
- Kitchen: Pantry - Closet
- Additional Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Additional Rooms: Util. (inside)
- Interior Amenities: Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Homestead: Y
- Common: Clubhouse
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Common: Club Facilities
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Kitchen: Solid Srfce Cntrtops
- Association Fee: Y
- Fencing: Fenced Rear
- Common: Basket Ball Court(s)
- Common: Nature Trails
- Interior Amenities: Palladian Window(s)
- CTG: FROR
- Stories: 1 Story
- Assoc Fee Freq: Annually
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,683 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1652681810
- Zillow Home ID: 44596537
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-230K.
Neighborhood: Golden Glades - The Woods
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Golden Glades - The Woods, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% lower than in Jacksonville, and 177.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Golden Glades - The Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golden Glades - The Woods home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.